Each treatment is individually designed to suit the clients needs. Some clients may choose to have a full body massage in a 50 minute treatment, while others may choose to focus just on a particular area like the back or shoulders. All depths of massage are available from light pressure to very firm pressure.
30 minute treatment:
Initial Consultation $50
Follow up Consultation $45
50 minute treatment:
Initial Consultation $80
Follow up Consultation $75
90 minute treatment:
Initial Consultation $125
Follow up Consultation $120
Why choose Remedial Massage? Because it:
- Improves circulation and relieves congestion in the tissues.
- Promotes lymph flow, hence the elimination of cellular wastes.
- Relaxes muscle hypertonicity and relieves muscle tension.
- Deep massage can separate fascial fibres and prevent the formation of adhesions.
- Can alleviate or reduce pain, stiffness or soreness.
Who will benefit? Those suffering from:
- Sporting injuries
- Work injuries
- Muscle tightess and joint stiffness
- Neck pain
- Back pain
Before your treatment:
If you are a new client please ensure that you arrive at the clinic 10 minutes before your appointment time to complete a health history form.
Please ensure that you give 24 hours notice in the event that you need to change or cancel an appointment.
To prevent delays to other clients, treatments will finish on time regardless to what time you arrive, so please try to arrive 5 minutes early to avoid losing treatment time.